Hello everyone! I’ve created a walk-thru video on the basics of setting up a brand new headless Raspberry Pi.
More specifically I show you how to…
- Image an microSD card using both Raspberry Pi Imager & BalenaEtcher. Pick your preferred method…
- Create an SSH file to enable SSH access on initial boot up.
- How to create a wpa_supplicant.conf file to enable wireless connectivity on boot up.
- How to find your new Raspberry Pi on your network using NMAP
- How to connect to your Raspberry Pi for the first time using PuTTY
If the video helped you, please consider leaving a like or a comment. Also if you have an constructive critisizim I’d love to hear it so that I can create better videos in the future.